Sunday, September 20, 2009

Title Explanation

First I wanted to explain where the title for this blog came from. I have been learning recently more and more about God's love and how wide and vast it is. I feel that these three types of love should be reflected in my life.

Agape: this is the highest love and is described best (I think) by Paul in 1 Corinthians 13.

Phileo: this is brotherly love and is how we should see others as well as agape

Eros: this is the love I have for my husband

To me these three types of love should tell how I live. The love for my husband should always stay passionate. Towards others I should exhibit agape and phileo. It is amazing to me how much God has blessed my life and shown love towards me. All I can do is thank Him and give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment