Saturday, July 2, 2011

On the Road to Recovery

Physical therapy has started and now I'm supposed to be patient. I've always said that patience is a gift that I do not possess. I'm ready to be up and doing things such as finishing my "spring" cleaning in my house or enjoying my summer, or taking my puppy to the dog park. For now I'm still on crutches. The original pain is better, but because I'm not as active right now I've had some issues with my SI joint being in pain and my moments of insanity when I forget I can't put too much weight on my right hip.

God is good though and I have wonderful friends and family who have taken care of and entertained me through these weeks while I'm stuck at home. I am very looking forward to driving myself again. For now I'm glad that it all went well and with the possibilities to come.

1 comment:

  1. So, as well as I've tried to keep up with you on the fb, I think I thoroughly missed something....what was the occasion for such a surgery?! Love you and hope you have a super-quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete